In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, a post dedicated to my beautiful mother, mother-in-law and sister, all brave women who have fought and won their battles against this awful disease. Here is my annual favorite pink products list, and I should mention all of these companies donate a portion of their proceeds to breast cancer foundations and research, so please support them when you can. Take a look at some of these goodies:
- Coach Women’s Breast Cancer Awareness Stainless Steel Charm Bracelet Watch; $295 www.macys.com From October through December 2015, 10% of the proceeds from sales will go to support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Ralph Lauren Pink Pony Collection, Pink Pony Soft Ricky 27 bag; $2,250 (yes, I know, a bit pricey) www.ralphlauren.com 25% of the purchase price of Pink Pony products benefits the Pink Pony Fund of the Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation to support programs for screening, early diagnosis, treatment, research and patient navigation. Internationally, a network of local charities benefits from the sales of Pink Pony products.
- Marimekko Galleria Scarf; $129 www.marimekko.com Marimekko will donate $25 from the sale of every Galleria scarf from October 1-December 31, 2015 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation with a guaranteed minimum donation of $10,000.
- Bobbi Brown Breast Cancer Awareness Peony Set; $50 www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com Bobbi Brown will donate $12 of every sale to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Ralph Lauren Pink Pony Collection, Pink Pony Racerback Tank; $68 www.ralphlauren.com
- Clinique ‘Great Skin, Great Cause-Dramatically Different’ Moisturizing Lotion+; $38 www.clinique.com Clinique will donate $10 from the purchase of this product to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Aveda Limited-Edition Hand Relief Moisturizing Creme with Calming Shampure Aroma; $26 www.aveda.com $4 of purchase price supports cruelty-free research through The Breast Cancer Research Foundation from 9/27/15-9/24/16. Maximum donation of $314,000 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation to support research focusing on environmental and life style factors that possibly affect risk of breast cancer.
- C.O. Bigelow Freesia Scented Candle; $42, www.bigelowchemists.com 10% of all sales will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Tweezerman ‘Precision in Pink’ Neon Classic Lash Curler (Limited Edition); $14 www.nordstrom.com A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each curler will be donated to breast cancer organizations.
Many of these items are available in various other colors, but this month, it’s all about PINK! Have you bought any Pink items to support the fight against breast cancer recently?