Sandals always remind me of summer. Lucky for me that I live in Miami because I love to wear sandals all the time, and I usually do. I probably own more pairs of sandals than any other type of shoe! But for those of you that do not live down south and can enjoy wearing sandals the next few months, I’ve compiled a list of my favorite ones:
- Jack Rogers; http://www.jackrogersusa.com; these are my all time favorite summer sandals. They come in a variety of colors, and are also available in wedges. Prices range from $110-$128. They also offer jelly beach sandals for $68. I’ve owned many of these, and they last a super long time. They’re also really comfortable after you break them in!
- Havaianas; www.havaianas.com; these are simply the best flip-flops all around. They also come in a variety of colors and patterns. Prices range from $26-$32. They also come in wedges and new t-sandal styles. If you’re undecided, you can design your own Havaiana on their website!
- Sam Edelman; www.samedelman.com; Gigi style, comes in various color combinations, $65. These are very comfortable and you can match them to almost any summertime outfit.
- Espadrilles; www.zappos.com; Sesto Meucci style, $65.99. Who doesn’t love espadrilles in the summer? I often buy mine in Spain or Italy, but Zappos offers tons of styles of espadrilles, in all colors, prices and styles!
- Born; http://www.bornshoes.com; Neeli style, $85. While at first glance Born shoes may not always appear the most fashionable, they are definitely very comfortable. These are the best type of sandals to take on vacations where you’ll be walking a lot! Trust me, they come in very handy.
What are your favorite summer sandals?