Now that it’s summertime and many of us are going to the beach pretty regularly, I thought it would be helpful to come up with a list of must-haves at the beach. I always try to bring everything we might need for a long day, however I hate to carry things (like most of us), so most of these items make our trip to the beach a bit easier.
1) Scout Beach Bag; www.scoutbags.com; Original Deano style $37.50, comes in a variety of colors and patterns, and monogramming is also an option. I love these bags, as they are very durable and fit an abundance of items.
2) J.Crew Open-weave trilby hat; www.jcrew.com; $32.50, much better than sunglasses by avoiding raccoon eyes while tanning!
3) Tile Beach Towel; www.landsend.com; $23.40, comes in a variety of colors, these are great, thick beach towels, which last a few years.
4) Ultra Hi-Boy 7 Position Beach Chair w/ Canopy; www.beachstore.com; $99.95, these are so practical, you can eliminate bringing a beach umbrella, one less thing to carry!
5) Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer; $7; sold at various drug stores as well as Target and Wal-Mart. I’ve been using this after sun care moisturizer for years, and my entire family loves it!
6) Igloo 28-qt Island Breeze Wheeled Cooler; www.walmart.com; $24.97, comes in others colors as well. These are great, and since it has wheels, it’s not as heavy to carry.
What are your beach must-haves?