Valentine’s Day is one of those holidays that tends to sneak up on me. Don’t get me wrong, it’s advertised everywhere since December 26th, impossible not to realize it’s coming up. But for me it’s right after Christmas AND hubby’s birthday. So, gift ideas are running scarce for me by the time February comes around. Every year I like to come up with a Valentine gift guide to help those that are in my same situation. Here are a few options for all the loved ones in your life:
- Kate Spade Pop Hearts Oblong Scarf, available at Kate Spade stores or katespade.com, $98. Great gift for any young lady.
- I Love You Like Lavender Gift Set, available naplessoap.com, $125. I love the scent of lavender and this is a great gift set which contains a Lavender Vanilla 9 oz. Body Butter, Lavender Vanilla 9 oz. Sea Salt Scrub, Lavender Buds Natural Soap, Lavender Vanilla Moisturizer Stick, Lavender Vanilla Bath Bomb, Lavender Infused Honey, Lavender Floral Elixir, and Primal SWAK and Heart of Hearts.
- Double Heart Pendant Necklace by Lily Nily, available at lilynily.com, $23. A perfect gift for the little girl in your life.
- Beaded Neck Heart Print Dress by Stella McCartney, available at Nordstrom, $168. A little pricey for some, but sure makes for a special Valentine dress for any little girl.
- Lavender 4 Elements Bundle with Genuine Badger Brush, available at theartofshaving.com, $95. To keep in theme with the lavender scent I love, this makes a very nice gift set for the special man in your life.
- Kate Spade Tom & Jerry Key Fob, available at Kate Spade stores or katespade.com, $78. For all the Tom & Jerry lovers in your life, very cute.
- Valentine’s Day Collection – 12 Jars, available at Goldbelly.com, $120. This is a great gift for anyone who has a sweet tooth!
- Valentine’s Day Pie Punches, available at any Williams Sonoma store or williamssonoma.com, $19. These are great for the baker in your life.
- Valentine’s Day Pajama Pants, available at vineyardvines.com, $60. Very comfy and cozy for a night in.
- Color Infusion Heart Huggie Hoop Earrings, available at alexandani.com, $58. I really like these hoops, very nice for the special lady in your life.
- Instax Mini 9 Camera, available at instax.com, available at amazon.com, $70. These also come in sets which include a camera case and packs of film. Great gift for a teenager.
- Stripe Monogram Petite Bag in Red, available at apolisglobal.com, $78. These bags can also be customized and personalized. Comes in several sizes as well.
Do you typically buy Valentine’s Day gifts? If so, I hope you enjoyed these suggestions. What would you like to receive?