Many of you are still in New Year’s mode, but January has come and gone (I think I missed the entire month this year) and in just less than a week, it’s Valentine’s Day! While I myself do not make a huge deal on this holiday, I know many of my readers do. So this year I decided to round up some pretty nifty gift ideas for that special man in your life. I hope you like the goodies I came across, take a look:
- Ray-Ban Folding Wayfarer Sunglasses, available at Bloomingdale’s, $155. Great gift for any guy on the go.
- Hugo Boss Polka Dot Dress Socks, available at Bloomingdale’s, $15. Very stylish and elegant socks.
- 50 Cars to Drive by Dennis Adler, available anywhere books are sold, hardcover $33. A perfect gift for the car lover.
- Fitbit Charge HR, http://www.fitbit.com, $150. Available in various other colors too. Perfect for the man who likes to stay fit.
- XO Boxers by J.Crew. http://www.jcrew.com, $18.50. A fun pair of boxers for this day full of love.
- The Art of Shaving Pro-Glide Power Shave Set, available at Bloomingdale’s, $175. Another great gift any guy would enjoy.
- Men’s Long Sleeve I Whale You Pocket T-Shirt, http://www.vineyardvines.com, $48. This is a really cool t-shirt for the preppy guy in your life.
- Ralph Lauren Polo Red Gift Set, available at Macy’s, $89. Everyone loves the classic, clean scent of Polo.
- Ermenegildo Zegna Dot Silk Tie, available at Nordstrom, $205. A bit of a splurge but Zegna ties are always beautiful, they’re my hubby’s favorites.
- Single Malt Scotch Cordials, available at http://www.sugarfina.com, $20. The gentleman’s cordial, imported from Germany. A rich dark chocolate shell holds a mini dram of Scotland’s finest.
Have you bought any Valentine’s Day gifts yet? I hope you can get some ideas from my list. What would you like to receive?