Many of you are still in New Year’s mode, but January has come and gone (I think I missed the entire month this year) and in just less than a week, it’s Valentine’s Day! While I myself do not make a huge deal on this holiday, I know many of my readers do. So this year I decided to round up some pretty nifty gift ideas for that special man in your life. I hope you like the goodies I came across, take a look:
- Ray-Ban Folding Wayfarer Sunglasses, available at Bloomingdale’s, $155. Great gift for any guy on the go.
- Hugo Boss Polka Dot Dress Socks, available at Bloomingdale’s, $15. Very stylish and elegant socks.
- 50 Cars to Drive by Dennis Adler, available anywhere books are sold, hardcover $33. A perfect gift for the car lover.
- Fitbit Charge HR, http://www.fitbit.com, $150. Available in various other colors too. Perfect for the man who likes to stay fit.
- XO Boxers by J.Crew. http://www.jcrew.com, $18.50. A fun pair of boxers for this day full of love.
- The Art of Shaving Pro-Glide Power Shave Set, available at Bloomingdale’s, $175. Another great gift any guy would enjoy.
- Men’s Long Sleeve I Whale You Pocket T-Shirt, http://www.vineyardvines.com, $48. This is a really cool t-shirt for the preppy guy in your life.
- Ralph Lauren Polo Red Gift Set, available at Macy’s, $89. Everyone loves the classic, clean scent of Polo.
- Ermenegildo Zegna Dot Silk Tie, available at Nordstrom, $205. A bit of a splurge but Zegna ties are always beautiful, they’re my hubby’s favorites.
- Single Malt Scotch Cordials, available at http://www.sugarfina.com, $20. The gentleman’s cordial, imported from Germany. A rich dark chocolate shell holds a mini dram of Scotland’s finest.
Have you bought any Valentine’s Day gifts yet? I hope you can get some ideas from my list. What would you like to receive?
Once again, my beautiful daughter decided to jump on the blog bandwagon and helped me out with this post. We both love the Fall season and she particularly loves fall fashions (boots, cozy sweaters, etc.) But since we live in Miami, we rarely get a chance to wear any of these items (although may folks here break out their coats when the temperature hits 70)! Browsing through Pinterest and several fashion blogs we follow, she came up with this great list of Fall must-haves, take a look:
- Ray-Ban Erika Sunglasses, $115; www.jcrew.com Loving these sunglasses, the perfect accessory for this outfit.
- Anthropologie Split Shade Purse, $388; www.anthropologie.com Not sure this awesome bag is still available, but browse their website for many other beautiful Fall bags.
- Turtle Neck Openwork Solid Color Sweater, $20; www.zaful.com This great cozy turtleneck is perfect for a walk through the city, not too heavy, just right for Fall.
- UGG Bailey Button Suede Boots in Chestnut, $165; www.uggaustralia.com Does it get any cozier than UGGs??? My daughter and I love them!
- J Brand Mulberry Mid-Rise Jeans, $188; www.jbrandjeans.com Great looking pair of jeans, available in other colors too.
- Go On Today Drape Cardigan, $27; www.cupshe.com I absolutely love the look of this draped cardigan, and also the color.
- Stila Eternal Love Liquid Lipstick Set, $20; www.stilacosmetics.com I am a huge fan of Stila cosmetics and have a lot of their lipstick, blush and eye shadow sets. I really love this set with the gorgeous Fall colors.
- Starbucks Toasted Graham Latte, available during the Fall at all Starbucks! Not a fashion item, but who doesn’t love the Starbucks Fall drinks? My new favorite is perfect for this time of year, graham and sweet cream, combined with steamed milk and espresso, finished with a sprinkling of cinnamon graham crumbles. Absolutely yummy, and of course in the Fall themed cup!
What are some of your favorite Fall fashion must-haves? I’d love to hear….