A bit of a different Mother’s Day is coming up in a few weeks, as the quarantine continues. While many of us may not be able to celebrate with our moms, we can still send them a little something to let them know how special they are to us (gift cards are always appreciated too)! Here is my Mom’s Day 2020 gift guide:
I hope you all have a wonderful Mother’s Day this year and get to celebrate with all of the special moms in your life soon.
Once again, my beautiful daughter decided to jump on the blog bandwagon and helped me out with this post. We both love the Fall season and she particularly loves fall fashions (boots, cozy sweaters, etc.) But since we live in Miami, we rarely get a chance to wear any of these items (although may folks here break out their coats when the temperature hits 70)! Browsing through Pinterest and several fashion blogs we follow, she came up with this great list of Fall must-haves, take a look:
- Ray-Ban Erika Sunglasses, $115; www.jcrew.com Loving these sunglasses, the perfect accessory for this outfit.
- Anthropologie Split Shade Purse, $388; www.anthropologie.com Not sure this awesome bag is still available, but browse their website for many other beautiful Fall bags.
- Turtle Neck Openwork Solid Color Sweater, $20; www.zaful.com This great cozy turtleneck is perfect for a walk through the city, not too heavy, just right for Fall.
- UGG Bailey Button Suede Boots in Chestnut, $165; www.uggaustralia.com Does it get any cozier than UGGs??? My daughter and I love them!
- J Brand Mulberry Mid-Rise Jeans, $188; www.jbrandjeans.com Great looking pair of jeans, available in other colors too.
- Go On Today Drape Cardigan, $27; www.cupshe.com I absolutely love the look of this draped cardigan, and also the color.
- Stila Eternal Love Liquid Lipstick Set, $20; www.stilacosmetics.com I am a huge fan of Stila cosmetics and have a lot of their lipstick, blush and eye shadow sets. I really love this set with the gorgeous Fall colors.
- Starbucks Toasted Graham Latte, available during the Fall at all Starbucks! Not a fashion item, but who doesn’t love the Starbucks Fall drinks? My new favorite is perfect for this time of year, graham and sweet cream, combined with steamed milk and espresso, finished with a sprinkling of cinnamon graham crumbles. Absolutely yummy, and of course in the Fall themed cup!
What are some of your favorite Fall fashion must-haves? I’d love to hear….
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I decided to create a fun list of all things pink (some items might make my Christmas wish list to hubby):
- Who doesn’t love pink tulips…available any place flowers are sold!
- Fujifilm INSTAX Camera; $65 at http://www.amazon.com or http://www.bestbuy.com.
- Strawberry cupcakes; available at most cupcake shops, but my all time favorite is the vanilla with strawberry frosting from Buttercream Cupcakes & Coffee in Coral Gables $2.75 each http://www.buttercreamcupcakes.com
- UGG Nala clogs in English Primrose; $80 http://www.uggaustralia.com
- Coach DREE stainless steel wrap watch; $198 http://www.coach.com
- Classic Cambridge Satchel bag; $155 http://www.cambridgesatchel.com
- Strawberry Milkshake Oreos…no explanation needed!
- Kitchen-Aid Stand Mixer; $570 http://www.kitchenaid.com
And my favorite Audrey Hepburn quote, which my daughter has up in her room:
I believe in pink…
Many of these items are available in various other colors, but this month, it’s all about PINK! What are your favorite pink things?